Thank you for sticking with us during these uncertain times. Your support does, and will continue to, make a difference to those in our community whom we serve. Without our loyal members, we would not be able to continue serving the Minot community and surrounding areas just as we have for the past 76 years.
As we slowly move toward being fully reopened, please read the following guidelines and procedures that we have implemented for your safety, as some have changed.
• Day Passes resumed on September 1, 2020. Day Pass rates are as follows:
• Youth (0-18) $5
• Adult (19+) $15
• Family $25
• Facility Hours will be extended slightly starting September 8, 2020. Extended hours will remain in effect unless recommendations from our state and local health officials change. New facility hours effective September 8, 2020 are as follows:
• M-F 5AM-11PM
• Sat & Sun 6AM-9PM
• We ask that members adhere to social distancing guidelines by maintaining at least 6 feet of distance between others.
• Masks are not required to enter the facility but wearing one is encouraged. Reusable masks are available at the Service Desk for $3.50.
• We are not offering a sweat towel service as recommended from the state and public health officials. We encourage you to bring your own.
• For those who have lost their jobs as a result of the pandemic, or anyone experiencing financial hardship, you may apply for financial assistance through our Membership For All program to ensure that you can continue in your efforts to stay healthy in spirit, mind, and body.
LOCKER ROOMS & AMENITIES
• All Locker Rooms are currently open.
• Those using day lockers are asked to leave the locker doors open so a maintenance member can disinfect it after use.
• The saunas in the Adult & Family Locker Rooms are open and have a capacity of 1 person.
• The steam rooms and hot tubs in the Adult Locker Rooms are open and have a capacity of 1 person.
• Some shower stations may be unavailable to abide by social distancing standards.
• The Pool Area, including the pool and hot tub is open. The pool schedule is available at the front desk, on our app, or on our website.
• Pool Area capacity is 35 people with a max of 33 people in the pool. Lifeguards will monitor this capacity and patrons may be asked to wait before entering the pool area or pool.
• All Kids Swim lessons is set to resume registration October 4, 2020.
IN-Y DAYCARE & KID’S GYM
• The In-Y Daycare and Kid's Gym current guidelines are available here.
• Gyms have a capacity of 25 people.
• Pick-up games are allowed for up to 10 people playing at one time.
• Racquetball courts have a capacity of 2 people per court.
• Climbing Wall is open with adjusted hours:
Friday: 9AM-11AM (18+ only) & 4PM-10PM
• Climbing Wall capacity is 3 people: 2 climbers, 1 staff.
• Climbers and staff are recommended to wear masks due to the close contact needed to provide service. Reusable masks are available at the Service Desk for $3.50.
•Climbers must sanitize their hands before being fitted with equipment and climbing. Additionally, climbers must sanitize their hands after climbing and before removing equipment.
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES
• We are currently offering our group fitness schedule weekly and it is available at the front desk, on our app, or on our website.
• Capacity in the Fitness Room is now 22 people: 1 instructor and 21 participants. The classes are first-come, first-served. Instructors will monitor the number of participants and close the doors once we reach capacity. If the fitness room door is shut this means that the class is full, and we cannot take any more participants.
• Participants must leave at least 6 feet of distance between other participants.
• Please help keep yourself and others safe by disinfecting all equipment before and after use with the provided disinfectant supplies.
• Capacity in the cycling room is 7 people: 1 instructor and 6 participants. The classes are first-come, first-served. Instructors will monitor the number of participants and put a sign on the door once we reach capacity. If there is a sign on the door this means that the class is full, and we cannot take any more participants.
• An Aquatics Group Fitness Class schedule is available at the front desk, on our app, or on our website. Class capacity is 16. 1 instructor and 15 participants. Lifeguards and Instructors will monitor this capacity.
• The West Training Center (Cardio Side) has a capacity of 60 people.
• The East Training Center (Free Weight Side) has a capacity of 50 people.
• The Track has a capacity of 15 people. We discourage walking/running in pairs unless the individuals are from the same household.
• The Family Cardio Room and Half Track room each have a capacity of 2 people.
• The Circuit Training Room has a capacity of 5 people. If the Circuit Training Room door is shut, it is being used by Trinity Cancer Rehab participants and member entry will temporarily suspended until the session is complete.
• The CrossFit Room has a capacity of 16 people. As always, the door must remain open for member use if CrossFit class is not in session and stereo use is prohibited outside of CrossFit classes.
• Trinity North Plains CrossFit Classes have resumed and a schedule is available at the front desk, on our app, or on our website. Capacity is 16 people: 1 coach and 15 participants. Participants must sign up with a CrossFit coach.
• Some fitness equipment is blocked off to ensure social distancing on cardio and weight machines.
• Please help keep yourself and others safe by disinfecting all equipment before and after use with the provided disinfectant supplies. Sanitizer wipes are in high demand and our stock may become depleted. Disinfectant spray and paper towels are also provided alongside our wipes or as a substitute.
If using disinfectant spray, please do NOT spray the machine directly. Doing so may interfere with sensitive mechanics of the machine and thus compromise the longevity of our equipment. Instead, spray the towel first then wipe down the equipment.
As always, we want to thank you for your patience and support as we navigate through these uncharted waters. We are extremely grateful for each one of you and can’t wait to see you back in our facility once again! Please continue to stay up to date by following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, downloading our Daxko App, visiting our website, and our newest form of communication, opting in to text messages.